Thursday, October 4, 2012

HALLOWEEN SIGNS/DECOR

I love fall and the celebrations that come with it...Halloween & Thanksgiving.

I painted a few signs that could be used indoors or outdoors.  If you would like to order one please email me at mangoseedmarketplace@yahoo.com.  Please tell me which one you would like and I can have it done within a day or two so you will have it by Halloween.  Thanks!


Fall Yard Stakes $20 each
Custom Order to say - 
Trick or Treat
Happy Halloween
Happy Fall Y'all




 Lg CHILDREN WELCOME Sign
$35 



BLACK CATS GUARD THIS HOME $30


If you are local, we will schedule a pick-up location otherwise signs will be shipped via UPS.

I will also be doing Christmas signs soon so check back for those designs!
Read more: http://www.trickiezone.com/2013/03/pinterest-pin-it-button-on-image-hover.html#ixzz2RrfdAtMl