Monday, October 17, 2011

Henry Musser Dresser

Not much to look at is he?  Again, sorry for not taking a true "before"  picture.  I'm always so excited to get started that I remember after several steps in to start shooting some pictures for you guys!  Anyway, this is after I gave him a good scrubbing. 



Isn't it amazing how much difference a little paint can make?
 

One last close up...
I really am in L.O.V.E with how this dresser distressed with the soft blue shining through.  

  This is what I started with...EEK!
I adore these legs...

  Again, not a great staged picture, but here he is in all his "finished" glory. 
Please keep in mind that each piece of furniture that I makeover is previously loved by someone else.  I believe the dents, dings and scratches add character and I do not remove them all. I do my very best to make sure the drawers {if any} are in good working order.   No refunds are given so please look over the piece you are interested in and make sure you are totally happy with it.

Thanks!
Henry is FOR SALE!  $245

**SOLD** If you like this and would like one like it, email me!
mangoseedmarketplace@yahoo.com.

Thank you for looking & God Bless! 


Read more: http://www.trickiezone.com/2013/03/pinterest-pin-it-button-on-image-hover.html#ixzz2RrfdAtMl