Monday, February 25, 2013

OUTRAGEOUS GREEN THREE DRAWER DRESSER


The scripture is Matthew 6:33, one of my favorite's and the color is Sherwin Williams, Outrageous Green.  


This dresser has been glazed & sealed.


I am always afraid to be outrageous with my color choice and usually stay safe.  I'm happy we took a chance and stepped out of our comfort zone with this color.  It's not for everybody, but we like it.





So are you a fan of outrageous green?  I didn't think I was, but it grew on me.


On display at Brocante the Market, in downtown Skiatook
Price:  $299


Enter your email to have MANGO SEED MARKET updates sent to your inbox.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Read more: http://www.trickiezone.com/2013/03/pinterest-pin-it-button-on-image-hover.html#ixzz2RrfdAtMl