Friday, September 20, 2013

PLASTER PAINT PROJECT: Toasted Marshmallow & Espresso

I've slowly been trying to do projects using Plaster Paint colors but lately I've done more signs than anything so furniture has kinda been on the back burner.  I finally got around to doing these side tables. Take a look at the before.



And a close-up of the top.



Both tops were pretty rough so we sanded them down to raw wood.  Next I painted on the buck heads with Plaster Paint Espresso and after it was dry (about 5 minutes) I glazed & sealed them.


For the bottom half of the tables I used Plaster Paint in Toasted Marshmallow.  I did a quick coat of paint, distressed with a wet rag and sealed with clear wax.




I couldn't be happier with how well this paint distresses.



If you haven't already, then you really should give Plaster Paint a try.  Click HERE to try it out!

Thanks for stopping by!









Enter your email
to have MANGO SEED DESIGNS posts sent to your inbox.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Read more: http://www.trickiezone.com/2013/03/pinterest-pin-it-button-on-image-hover.html#ixzz2RrfdAtMl